Oct 10, 2019
Do you want to be the best? Are you afraid of saying that out loud? My guest today has that exact mindset and confidence with the results to back it up. His name is Russel Orhii and he is the 2019 83KG IPF World Champion and world-record-holding powerlifter. Russel is someone who is as genuine and joyful in person as he is on social media and we get into a lot of mindset talk today that you will love especially if you are someone aspiring to be the best at what they do.
Topics covered today include:
- Where Russel Came From and His Nigerian Family
- How Russel Got Into Powerlifting
- The High Performer’s Mindset and Testing Genetic Potential
- Transition From Team to Solo Sport
- Competition Breeds Excellence and the Competitive Mindset
- Struggles and Vulnerability
- The Birth of "Get Better Today"
- Recovery Tips
- Fasted Power Lifting
- Russell’s Lasting Legacy
WHERE TO FIND RUSSEL
WHERE TO FIND ME